2022 Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships for Graduate Students
The Ohio State University through the Offices of International Affairs, Research, Student Academic Success, and the Global Gateways is sponsoring a grant competition for international students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Proposals are sought for a wide range of research and scholarship projects to be conducted at the University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Eligibility Criteria For Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships 2022/2023
To be considered for the Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students applying for a graduate study course at the University.
- Applicants must have good grades in relevant courses at a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency.
- Applicants must commit to full-time study at the University.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Ohio State University Grants and Scholarships 2022/23 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Applicants must submit proposal and application materials to include the title of the project without the name of applicant(s) to include the following elements:
- Abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Narrative not exceeding five pages, double spaced, 12 pt. (excluding references).
- Budget – including cost-sharing, departmental stipend, or other course development resources.
- A short resume, not to exceed one page.
- A one-page letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor.
The Application Deadline is March 2022
Interested applicants can check the official webpage for more details.