2022 Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Program for Recent Graduates
Oilserv Limited, an indigenous oil servicing company in Nigeria is currently looking to employ the services of young Nigerian graduates into its graduate traineeship program. Interested and eligible applicants with relevant qualifications are welcome to apply for the Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2022.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore, and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
Job Summary of Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- What would you do, if you weren’t afraid? Will you dare to, step out of your comfort zone, come up with original, out-of-the-box ideas, take initiative, be Disruptive (Challenge the status quo).
- We are looking for ingenious graduates to join our one-year trainee program. If you want to be a part of world-class projects redefining the Nigerian and African economy, If you want to tackle some of the most pressing problems in our industry and create innovative solutions for our customers, join us.
- The trainee will be assigned to a supervisor, assist in ongoing/new projects, and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Responsibilities will also include conducting desk and field research, traveling to project sites when required, generating reports, participating in meetings, and performing all practical and administrative duties, as assigned by the supervisor.
- The trainee should be able to work in a team and be prepared to follow instructions and learn from their mentors.
- To be successful as a Graduate Trainee Engineer, you would be expected to constantly expand on your engineering/ICT knowledge and sharpen your innovative skills.
To successfully apply for the 2022 Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Programme, applicants Must Have:
- Must have completed NYSC or provided appropriate documentation on the exemption from NYSC.
- 0-2 years of working experience.
- A minimum of 5 credits in SSCE O’Level results including Maths and English at a sitting.
- Minimum of Second class lower degree in relevant Engineering/ICT courses.
- Not more than 26 years. Candidates older than 26 years with a relevant Masters’ degree will be considered.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the official career webpage to apply online.
The Application Deadline is 28th February 2022.