2022 OIST Research Internship Program in Japan
Interested in a fully-funded internship in Japan? The OIST Graduate School in Japan offers education and research opportunities through their Research Intern program in STEM fields. Applications are currently being received for the 2022 intake.
The duration of the internship is typically from 2 to 6 months. These short-term placements give students the opportunity to gain experience in a particular laboratory or to learn a specific technique. Interns will work under the direction of a Professor and contribute to the research activities of OIST.
The Program Benefits Of 2022 OIST Research Internship Program in Japan
OIST will provide the following support for successful applicants.
- JPY 2,400 per working day (Non-taxable and weekends excluded)
- OIST Shuttle Bus Pass
- One direct round-trip air ticket (travel date will be the closest date to the term of placement)
- Furnished apartment on or off-campus
OIST will also assist in visa acquisition, insurance procedures, and local registration.
How to Apply
Internships may begin and end at any time during the year, with two application periods. Interested candidates should Apply to Research Internship for details about the application process and deadlines.
The Application Deadline Varies.
Interested applicants can visit the Official Webpage for more information.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.