2022 PLAC Legislative Internship Program
Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) is implementing a 10-week long full-time internship programme with support from the European Union (EU) for young Nigerians who wish to gain knowledge of legislative practices and processes.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
PLAC Legislative Internship Program 2022 Requirements
- At least, a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Completed NYSC
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office packages)
- Aged between 18 and 35 years.
Benefits of PLAC Legislative Internship Program 2022
- Only stipends to cover transportation and lunch costs within Abuja will be provided. The intern will bear other logistics expenses.
- It is advised that prospective Interns be able to reside within Abuja or bear the cost of residing in Abuja throughout the duration of the internship as PLAC will not provide accommodation.
How to Apply for PLAC Legislative Internship Program 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should send a two-page Resume or CV in MS Word format, saved in their name and a 300-word “Statement of Interest” indicating the importance of their participation in the programme to: [email protected] with the title as the subject of the email.
Important Information and Notice
- The Statement of Purpose should be sent as an in-line text on the email’s body and NOT as an attachment. Also, include your state of origin in your resume as interns will be selected from all states of the Federation and the FCT.
- Applications sent after the deadline or in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained. The internship provides for equal opportunity participation.
- All persons from across Nigeria are encouraged to apply.
For more information visit the official webpage of PLAC Legislative Internship Programme 2022
The Application deadline is 3rd August 2022