2022 Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
Applications are open for Polygon Bootcamp Africa, launched in partnership with Xend Finance! The eight-week intensive educational course and hackathon combo will put developers in Africa on the Web3 map.
This is Polygon’s biggest step in providing resources to developers, builders, and creators in Africa, and it comes during an important time.
Requirements and Qualifications for Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
Polygon Bootcamp Africa is split into two concurrent tracks:
- Beginner track: for Web3 newbies and Web2 developers looking for a change. This is your start to a different career, a new web, and capturing more of the value you create. Participants will learn all about blockchain mechanics, writing smart contracts, decentralized computing, and what it takes to launch an app.
- Mastery track: for the well-traveled Web3 builders with a few feathers in their cap. You might be moonlighting as a Web3 developer, or maybe you’ve committed your career to the new web. Participants will learn the ins and outs of Polygon’s scaling solutions.
Benefits of Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- The top three Beginner projects will be considered for bounties of $5,000, $3,000, and $2,000, respectively, while Mastery projects will compete for bounties of $10,000, $7,000, and $5,000. The top Mastery submissions will also be funneled into Polygon’s Accelerator program, to ensure more mentorship and funding.
- In addition to ~swag~ for ALL participants, another 10 runner-up Beginner projects, and 30 runner-ups in Mastery, will receive $500 and $750, respectively.
- Sep. 26: Applications open
- Oct. 7: Applications close
- Oct. 10: Learning phase begins
- Nov. 18: Learning phase ends
- Nov. 21: Hackathon begins
- Dec. 2: Hackathon ends
- Dec. 5: Judging begins
- Dec. 19: Hackathon winners livestream
How to Apply
Go to Polygon on blog.polygon.technology to apply
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.