Start your study adventure anywhere in the world. Good news! Applications for Queensland University Law Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits, and step by step application process.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Queensland University Law Scholarships 2022-2023 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for masters studies and will cover 25% or 50% of tuition fees according to the recommendation of the Head
Queensland University Masters Scholarship in Law is open for international students to pursue their masters degree in Law. The School of Law at the University of Queensland is offering scholarships for outstanding international students seeking admission into a coursework masters programs in law—the Master of Laws (LLM), the Master of International Law (MIL), and the Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw) or dual degree programs.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a public research university primarily located in Brisbane, Australia. Founded in 1909 by the state parliament, UQ is Australia’s fifth oldest university. UQ is considered one of Australia’s leading universities and is ranked as one of the most reputable in the world. The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support academic excellence in international students commencing undergraduate study in Law at the University of Queensland.
The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the
Student Services and Amenities Fee.
Tuition fees will be paid in two installments (one in semester one, and one in semester two).
Queensland University Law Scholarships will cover 25% or 50% of tuition fees according to the recommendation of the Head. The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities Fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Queensland University Law Scholarships
To qualify for Queensland University Law Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
How to Apply for Queensland University Law Scholarships?
- Applicants must first complete an application for a place at UQ from here.
- Once you have an existing application with UQ or have received an offer, you can apply for a scholarship by submitting the online application form together with the following supporting documentation:
- Required Documents:
- Official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want, or have started, a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
- Incomplete or late scholarship applications will not be considered.
- The Scholarship Committee will meet as soon as practicable after the closing date and applicants will be notified of the outcome in writing.
- Any offer of a scholarship is made subject to the approval of the candidate’s enrolment in an approved law program at The University of Queensland.
- For queries or assistance please contact us
To know more about Queensland University Law Scholarships, please visit the Official Website.
The Application Deadline is 30th October 2022.