2022 RCL Food Management Trainee Programme for Young Graduates
RCL Food Management Trainee Programme is creating exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented graduates to apply for any of the various opportunities provided by the industry.
Through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment, the Management Graduate Trainees will receive essential career ingredients from there. They will receive the development training, experience and mentorship needed to take them to leadership levels within RCL FOODS.
What to Expect from RCL Food Management Trainee Programme
At RCL FOODS, they are giving graduates in South Africa the opportunity to develop their unique recipe for success in their professional journey in the Management Trainee Programme as follows:
- Management Trainee Programme – Research & Development
- Management Trainee Programme – Instrumentation Engineer
- Management Trainee Programme – Electrical Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Marketing
- Management Trainee Programme – Internal Audit
- Management Trainee Programme – Customer
- Management Trainee Programme – Chemical Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Human Resources
- Management Trainee Programme – Industrial Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Mechanical Engineering
The aggressive fast-track development programme is the perfect entree for career success, forming an integral part of building our future RCL FOODS leadership pipeline, by preparing graduates to take on leadership roles within 4 to 5 years.
To be eligible for RCL Food Management Trainee Programme for Young Graduates, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be South African citizens or permanent resident
- Applicants must have completed studies or are currently in the final year of study
- Engineering/ B.Sc. Engineering/ BTech Engineering
- Good academic results in your majors in the 2nd and 3rd year
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills
- Output driven
- Deadline driven
- Analytical thinking ability
- Decision-making ability
How To Apply
As part of the application process for the RCL Food Management Trainee Programme, applicants are expected to start the recruitment process by clicking on the apply button to start the applications online.
The Application Deadline is 12th August 2022
Applicants can visit the official webpage for more information.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.