Here is an opportunity for young graduates to explore and acquire some skills and experiences as Reckitt Benckiser offers a Graduate Trainee Program in Supply Chain. This program is slated for recent graduates with an interest to grow their careers in the supply chain.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Reckitt Benckiser offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization. As a Graduate Trainee – Supply in Southern Africa you will have the freedom to gain hands-on experience with some of the world’s most leading consumer products.
What to Expect From Reckitt Benckiser Graduate Trainee in Supply Chain
With complete involvement from the first day, you will be fully included as part of our team – bringing household name products to millions of customers worldwide.
- You will take responsibility for projects from the outset, gaining new skills and experience.
- Projects will vary but may be within planning, service delivery, manufacturing or logistics.
- The focus will be on ‘learning through doing’ but with the support and mentoring of our experienced team.
To be eligible for Reckitt Benckiser Supply Chain Graduate Trainee for Recent Graduates are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be ready to reside in South Africa
- Applicants must be skilful with gainful experience
- Fluent in the English Language
- Applicants must have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You must have a strong academic background.
- You are ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You must also be action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed. Even when faced with obstacles.
How To Apply
Interested applicants seeking Reckitt Benckiser Supply Chain Graduate Trainee for Recent Graduates are directed to apply online via the official page for the program.