2022 Royal Holloway University of London REED Innovation Scholarship
The Royal Holloway University of London is offering the REED Innovation Scholarship available for all undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. Interested and eligible students worldwide are welcome to apply for a chance to be granted the scholarship.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
This scholarship has been established by Sir Alec Reed for undergraduate students of any discipline, to reward and encourage innovative and creative problem-solving. The scholarship is a £15,000 cash award, £5,000 paid each year for the first three years of study.
Details About Royal Holloway University of London REED Innovation Scholarships
The scholarship is available to new first-year undergraduates, studying any subject, to celebrate and reward a student who is able to demonstrate outstanding and creative problem-solving skills. This scholarship is sponsored by Sir Alec Reed.
The strength of a candidate’s previous academic background will also be considered. This will be assessed via the documents submitted as part of their degree application.
Eligibility Criteria For Royal Holloway University of London REED Innovation Scholarships
To be eligible for Royal Holloway University of London REED Innovation Scholarships, you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Open to all Home and international new undergraduate students
- Applicants must have a minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- Shortlisted applicants may be interviewed by Sir Alec Reed for final decision-making on the scholarship award.
How To Apply
Students must submit a complete scholarship application form by the deadline, specified annually. The strength of a candidate’s previous academic background will also be considered. This will be assessed via the documents submitted as part of their degree application.
You will need to complete a 400-word scholarship statement as part of your application (please note that statements that exceed the word count will automatically be rejected). This should include three ideas of entrepreneurs which you admire and three original ideas of your own. Your ideas could be inspired by the following themes:
- Solving an artistic, scientific, or technical problem in a new or unusual way.
- A unique and distinctive solution to a problem faced by your school/college, club, or community.
- Creating a new group, organization, institution, or product that meets an important need.
Shortlisted applicants may be invited to interview by Sir Alec Reed for final decision-making on the scholarship award. Interviews may be conducted via Skype if necessary.
The Application Deadline is 9th May 2022