The SAP Young Professionals Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Digital Skills Centre. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP DSC will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as SAP Consultants.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Angola, Egypt, Mozambique, and South Africa.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part-time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor’s level in a field related to Information Technology / Data Science / Computer Science OR Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in the middle of August 2022 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus, this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
- SAP Young Professionals Program South Africa 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Angola 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Mozambique 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Egypt 2022
The Application Deadline is Unspecified
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.