2022 Scholarships for International Students at Clark University, USA
Clark University in the theUnited States is delighted to offer its First-Year Scholarships for International Students to all undergraduate students to ease their financial burdens in the form of tuition waivers and discounts. International students of all nationalities are welcome to apply for a chance to win the available scholarships.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
If you are an international high school student, you could be eligible for scholarships to help pay for the cost of your undergraduate education at Clark University. If you are awarded a merit scholarship, you will be notified when you receive your admissions decision.
Details About Scholarships for International Students at Clark University
If you are an international student applying to your first year of undergraduate study at Clark University, you could be eligible for these scholarships offered by the University:
- Clark Merit Scholarship
- Richard Traina Scholarship
- Robert Goddard Scholarship
- Jonas Clark Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarships for International Students at Clark University
To be eligible for this scholarship you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be a first-year student
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be proficient in the English Language
- To maintain the scholarship, a student must meet year-to-year continuation requirements; these requirements are included with the student’s admission and awards letter.
How To Apply
Interested Students should proceed to apply online by first enrolling in a study place at the university.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified