2022 Singapore International Foundation (SIF) Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship
Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is now accepting applications from arts and culture practitioners or professionals from the social sector for its 2022 Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
This Fellowship’s fifth edition will feature an intriguing hybrid format. The Fellowship’s online component focuses on capacity building through the exchange of diverse talents among Fellows of various cultural backgrounds.
Through interactive workshops, learning journeys, peer sharing, and networking events, Fellows will be able to expand their connections with each other and many stakeholders at the in-person meeting in Singapore. Fellows will have the opportunity to respond creatively to current difficulties encountered by social service organizations in Singapore. Fellows may also be able to attend some of the amazing events planned for Singapore Art Week 2023 in January!
Requirements and Qualifications for SIF Arts for Good Fellowship Qualification
- Applicant must be an arts and culture practitioner (e.g. artist, arts administrator, creative professional, arts educator or arts programmer) or professional from the social sector;
- Have a minimum of four years of professional practice, and demonstrate a commitment to lead and effect change through your work;
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact;
- Be able to attend all components of the programme;
- Have access to stable Internet connectivity;
- Be able to communicate in English;
- Be at least 21 years of age, and of any nationality;
- Be able to financially cover a part of your travel costs to, and stay in, Singapore.
Benefits of SIF Arts for Good Fellowship
Participating Fellows can expect to:
- Build capacity by developing skills and new perspectives in running effective A4G initiatives
- Connect with professionals from an international ecosystem keen on using the arts for social change
- Join a global alumni network in supporting and collaborating with one another for future A4G initiatives
To date, after four successful editions, the A4G Fellowship has built an alumni network of 126 Fellows from 23 nationalities.
How to Apply
To apply, go to Singapore International Foundation (SIF) on www.sif.org.sg