2022 Singapore International Foundation (SIF) Young Social Entrepreneurs Global Program
The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global is an eight-month program that inspires, equips, and enables youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
Since 2010, YSE Global has nurtured a network of youth with innovative business ideas focused on social good. Together with established social entrepreneurs, business consultants, and investors, we harness the power of ideas, know-how, and resources to effect positive change for a better world.
Through shared ideas, skills and experiences, they uplift lives and create greater understanding between Singaporeans and world communities. In short, they bring world communities together to do good.
Scholarship Details About 2022 Singapore International Foundation (SIF) Young Social Entrepreneurs Global Program:
Singapore International Foundation (SIF) actively seeks to partner with individuals and institutions with similar interests to enhance the effectiveness of their programs and advance common goals. they are results-oriented and responsibly deliver on their commitments to their stakeholders.
They treat all people with dignity, honesty, and fairness at all times.
Requirements for 2022 Singapore International Foundation (SIF) Young Social Entrepreneurs Global Program:
To be considered for the program, you must be:
- Looking to scale up your social enterprise
- You are aged between 18 to 35
- Have a viable and innovative business solution to a social issue
- Gain access to an international ecosystem of investors, industry experts, experienced mentors, and a growing network of over 1,300 young changemakers from 42 nationalities.
- Be inspired by leading social innovation trends and market insights from the region.
- Shortlisted teams will stand a chance to scale up their social enterprises with up to S$20,000 in funding.
- Business Plan Overview – click here to download the guidelines and template
- Business Summary
- Business Model Canvas
- SE Team/Individual Photo
- SE Logo (if available)
- Any Supporting Documents (optional)
How To Apply
For new users, you are required to register for a Judgify account by completing your entrant profile. For existing users, please log in with your entrant profile details.
If you are applying as a sole founder, you should start and complete your entrant profile. If you are applying as a team, the main contact person should complete the entrant profile. The main contact person is responsible for keeping the full team informed of all communications with the SIF.
- Click on the ‘Submit An Entry’ button to begin
- You will be directed to a login page to complete your ‘Entrant Profile’. Each submission-only requires one entrant profile.
- Once logged in, start your application.
- You can save your draft entries on the platform and come back to continue working on it later.
- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of S$10 to submit their application successfully.
The Application Deadline is 24th April 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.