2022 Standard Bank Group Internship Program for Young Graduates
2022 Standard Bank Group Internship Program for Young Graduates: Would you like to gain more valuable experience at Standard Bank Group? Here is an opportunity for you through the Standard Bank Group Internship Program structured for young graduates to get them acquainted with the work environment of Standard Bank and the banking profession as a whole.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
An internship with Standard Bank Group gives you the opportunity to gain valuable workplace experience with the foundation of your tertiary qualification. You will start contributing from the moment you join, as you get involved in real projects – and have every chance to develop and grow.
What to Expect From Standard Bank Group Internship Program 2022
At completion of your internship, you must have acquired highly in-demand skills and qualifications. So, you will be able to own your career potential, and apply for the role of your dreams.
We know that investing in ambitious young people like you now, will lead to a brighter future for Africa.
These are the following programmes available for the Standard Bank Group Internship Program for Young Graduates:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Universal/Prestige/Enterprise Banker
- Behavioural Economics, 12-month programme
- Standard Trusts Tax Internship, 24-month programme
- Legal Internship, 24-month programme
Eligibility Criteria For Standard Bank Group Internship Program 2022
To be eligible for Standard Bank Group Internship Program for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a recent graduate
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Minimum Tertiary academic average of 60% or above
- Currently completing or completed tertiary qualification in Commerce, Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Social Science and Mathematics
- Applicants must be ready to travel
Successful applicants for the Standard Bank Group Internship Program will receive the following benefits:
- Fixed-term employment Standard Bank Group for 12/18/24 months
- Monthly stipend
- Performance rewards and benefits
- Certification specific to the skills being built on the programme
- Practical meaningful workplace experience
How To Apply
To participate in this internship, please the steps outlined as follows;
On the official site, select ‘apply botton then go to ‘first time visitor’ to create a new account and register your CV and upload documents, or go to ‘returning visitor’ to sign in. Then complete the application to indicate the Early Careers Programme you are interested in. The Early Careers Programme team will review all applications and then contact the most suitable candidates.
The Application Deadline is 30th June 2022