2022 Standard Bank South Africa Bursary for Tertiary Students: Nothing should stop you from achieving the goals you’ve set yourself. And we’re passionate about giving every young person the opportunity to thrive. Hence, you are invited to apply for the 2022 Standard Bank Bursary Fund to finance your future and achieve your education dream.
What does the 2022 Standard Bank South Africa Bursary cover? Full tuition costs; Textbooks; Accommodation; Medical aid; Living allowance; Laptop; Mentoring and psychological support.
Who Can Qualify?
The Standard Bank Group Bursary is available if you require funding for your first, second, third and final year of undergraduate studies – as well as if you want to pursue your postgraduate studies up to the Master’s level.
To apply, you must:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Be a South African citizen
- Have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations (mid-year / June)
- Be registered for full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies
- Meet the admission requirements of your university if applying for a postgraduate bursary.
To qualify, you should be well-rounded academically, with a strong performance in any of the following fields:
- Actuarial science
- Computer and data science
- Information technology
If you get through the first stage of application, we’ll invite you to participate in a formal assessment process, including (but not limited to) psychometric evaluation and an interview. Financial need is considered in applications.
How To Apply
- Click here to access the Study Trust Standard Bank Group Bursary Fund and follow the link to the online application platform powered by Xhuma. Applications can be submitted using the Xhuma WhatsApp facility or through the Xhuma website
- 2023 bursary application season: April 2022 to 30 September 2022
- Enquiries may be directed to Susan Dube at [email protected]
The Application Deadline is 30th September 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.