2022 STEP Incubation Program for Early-stage Women Entrepreneurs
STEP stands for Shakti-The Empathy Project. It is a structured 6-month program for early-stage women entrepreneurs with established proof of concept.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The program will rest on the 5 pillars of STEP – empathetic community, capacity building, mentorship, role modelling and networking & funding opportunities. They will be provided with necessary support through various sessions and mentorship. All participants will become part of the vibrant STEP community.
Benefits of 2022 STEP Incubation Program for Early-stage Women Entrepreneurs
- Mentorship: A team of mentors support you and build your capacities on Business Plan, Strategy, Leadership, Branding and other topics.
- Workshops: Weekly workshops with experts on areas such as Vision & Strategy, Organisation Development & Structure, Competitive Analysis, Hiring Strategies.
- Building Public Narratives: Learn to narrate your story in a way that it touches, moves and inspires others.
- Impact measurement: Learn to evaluate and communicate the social impact of your organisation.
- Networking: Get an opportunity to meet sector experts, funders, and other like-minded individuals.
- Follow-on funding: Prepare your financial model for investors and learn how to pitch to funders.
- Duration: The program is for 6 months.
- Open to anyone who identifies as a woman;
- Have established proof of concept;
- Registered entity;
- Social impact;
- The minimum age is 18+ and there is no upper age limit;
- The organization should be at the early stage of the program (0-5 years);
- The applicant must submit Aadhar and Pan Cards of the organization;
- Anyone from the team can apply but participation is restricted to only female founders/co-founders.
How To Apply
Click the apply button to apply before the deadline of August 15, 2022. The program runs from September to February.
For more information, visit the STEP Incubation Program.