2022 Sydani Fellowship Program for Nigerian Graduates
The Sydani Fellowship Programme presents a unique opportunity for exceptional graduates from diverse disciplines and backgrounds to kick off their careers in management consulting or develop marketable skills for any work environment. It is designed to provide a stimulating experience for young individuals to develop leadership traits, gain hands-on practical experience in consulting, and acquire technical skills that position them for high performance. As a fellow at Sydani, you will be assigned responsibility on specific components of a project where you will work with and be mentored by Sydani consultants in a fast-paced learning environment.
Sydani fellowship programs are four months long. All fellows are guaranteed exposure to real-life challenges in the workplace along with the analytical rigor and critical thinking that goes into solving them.
Eligibility Criteria for 2022 Sydani Fellowship Program for Nigerian Graduates
- Applicant must have graduated with a first-class or second-class (upper) degree from a recognized university and completed the compulsory NYSC programme.
Having the following will be an added advantage for your application;
- A post-graduate degree
- 2-3 years of working experience?
- An opportunity to make real impact solving real-life problems
- A learning environment to improve your problem-solving capabilities and refine your thought-process, working with seasoned consultants
- A platform to stay informed, and ahead of your peers through close interactions with our team of seasoned consultants and ever-expanding network of industry experts
- A monthly stipend
How To Apply
To Apply for the fellowship, click on the apply button below.
The Application Deadline is 31st December 2022
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.