Do you have a viable business idea? Are you within the age range of 16-30 years? Apply for Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur (Mashroo3i 2.0) programme.
The programme is designed for passion-driven young entrepreneurs with a viable business idea. It enables young Bahrainis with high potential to explore creative concepts and turn them into sustainable businesses. Young entrepreneurs are the drivers of change in the Kingdom and so they will guide your entrepreneurial ventures by offering advisory, and financial support.
The programme offers:
- 100% subsidy for the Young Entrepreneur (Mashroo3i 2.0) advisory programme for ideation, concept development and early-stage startup mentorship.
- For programme finalists, items are covered 100% and paid to vendors, 70% is paid initially against approved items in line with the outcomes of the advisory, and an incentive grant of 30% is paid upon achieving set milestones. All support is up to the relevant cap approved by Tamkeen for the business.
Eligibility Criteria of 2022 Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program
The programme will accept applications from both teams and individuals who have an idea or are idea stage startups or early-stage startups. You are eligible for this programme if you:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Are a Bahraini national aged 16 to 30 years.
- Are a first-time entrepreneur with no active CR or a virtual CR or CR registered less than a year from application.
- You must be able to commit to the advisory programme.
- Present high-level information of business idea.
- Do not have any active violation or be blacklisted by Tamkeen.
The application will be assessed based on the idea’s potential impact in terms of employment, revenues, and investment. This includes an evaluation of:
- Business idea viability
- The potential of the idea to create high skilled jobs and employ Bahrainis
- Potential for generating revenue and the proportion of revenues generated from exports
- Product & service differentiation and scalability
- Founder team capability
- Innovative business concept
- Technology enabled business operations
- Potential of creating an operation that expands overseas
- Ideas in high potential sectors will be prioritized
How To Apply
Interested Applicants can Click here to apply
The Application Deadline is 15th October 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.