Application for the 2022 Tezza Software Development Internship has commenced for interested and qualified young graduates willing to learn one of the most in-demand jobs in 2022.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The internship is a paid training programme that gives students an avenue to gain hands-on experience and know-how in software development.
Selected candidates also have the potential to be hired after training as full-time Software developers.
Tezza Business Solutions Ltd is a multinational Software Development and Software Testing company with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, and the US.
Tezza Business Solutions, expose fresh Information Technology graduates to REAL projects giving them an opportunity to apply their skills and capabilities to new and ongoing projects.
To be considered for the Tezza Internship, you must:
- Be a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude
- Have a university degree or diploma certificate (HND or BSc)
- Be fresh into the job market with 0-1 year of experience
- Have an interest in Software Development and Systems Administration/Networking
- Be familiar with any programming language (this is optional)
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Consideration for hire post internship
- Hands-on, on-the-job training