2022 The Mwalimu Nyerere Pan-African Young Leaders Fellowship Programme for young Africans
The Mwalimu Nyerere Pan-African Young Leaders Fellowship Programme is a youth leadership fellowship programme that seeks to nurture, mentor, train, challenge, engage, define and transform all Africa’s young generation into responsible, dedicated, transformative and peace loving Pan-African leaders of the continent.
The overall objective of Mwalimu Nyerere Pan-African Young Leaders Fellowship Programme is to explore, research on and disseminate Mwalimu Julius Nyerere’s leadership philosophy, style and practices which promote peace, unity and people-centered development to African young leaders so as to transform them to resourceful and productive current and future leaders of the continent.
- Beneficiaries from this fellowship program are young men and women from all parts of Africa who have leadership aspirations to transform Africa.
How To Apply
- The Mwalimu Nyerere Foundation (MNF) on behalf of all its partners is hereby inviting interested young Africans to apply for the first Cohort which will take place from 25th – 30th November 2022 in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The first cohort will involve a series of activities such as intergenerational dialogues, leadership training, training on peace and security as well as learning visits.
- Interested applicants should submit their application by filling out this form before the deadline: 10th November 2022, 11:59 PM EAT
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Mwalimu Nyerere Pan-African Young Leaders Fellowship Programme
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.