2022 The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting Gender Equality Grants for Journalists.
The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, a non-profit organization that supports independent global journalism, is seeking applications for investigative data-driven projects on issues related to gender equality and the empowerment of women & girls. This opportunity is open to all newsrooms and independent journalists in the United States and abroad.
The Gender Equality Grant is designed to help journalists take to a new level the reporting on issues related to gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls.
- This opportunity is open to U.S. residents and journalists around the world.
- Open to proposals from freelance journalists, staff journalists, or groups of newsrooms working in collaboration with a project idea.
- The Gender Equality Grant want to make sure that people from many backgrounds and perspectives are empowered to produce journalism.
- The Gender Equality Grant strongly encourage proposals from journalists and newsrooms who represent a broad array of social, racial, ethnic, underrepresented groups, and economic backgrounds.
- The average size of a Pulitzer Center grant is $5,000, but may be more or less depending on circumstances.
How To Apply
To apply, you will be asked to provide the following:
- A description of the proposed project in no more than 250 words.
- A preliminary budget estimate, including a basic breakdown of costs.
- A compelling distribution plan.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting Gender Equality Grants 2022
The Application is Ongoing
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.