2022 UNICEF Summer Internship for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Youths
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this internship. UNICEF Summer Internship gives career opportunity to fresh graduates and students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
This UNICEF paid internship program gives opportunity to students and graduates to contribute to the mission of the organization.
UNICEF Traineeship 2023 is a Full Free Internship for all international students. UNICEF will cover the following expenses:
- The host institution or UNICEF itself will pay an internship stipend.
- The other expenses like visa, cost, and travel will also be paid for one time depending on the funding.
- The working techniques of UNICEF will give the world top-class exposure to its interns.
Eligibility Criteria for UNICEF Traineeship:
Applicants need to meet the following criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be enrolled in any degree like graduate, master’s or PhD.
- The candidate must have command in one of the working languages of UNICEF which are English, Spanish and French.
- The candidate must also be fluent in the working language of the office work in which they planned their work.
- The candidate should have a good and impressive record in academics.
- The age of the candidate should be at least 18 years.
- The candidate should not have direct linkage with UNICEF employees or reporting authorities.
- If the candidate already has related work experience he/she will receive a benefit on this basis.
- An online profile.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Cover letter or some sort of personal statement.
There is not any specific date to apply for this vacancies. They comes from time to time throughout the year.
How to Apply for UNICEF Traineeship?
The application for the Unicef summer internship is completely online. Click the link below to start your application.