2022 UNIFEMGA Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
2022 UNIFEMGA Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students: The Obafemi Awolowo University Muslim Graduate Association (UNIFEMGA) has opened its application for the 2022 undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship scheme.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship is an award worth up to about N75,000 for selected undergraduate and postgraduate candidates of the university.
The Obafemi Awolowo University Graduates’ Association, (UNIFEMGA) Scholarship Fund is one of UNIFEMGA empowerment programmes for Muslim Students at the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
Scholarship Details of 2022 UNIFEMGA Scholarships:
UNIFEMGA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME is a program that is organized by the graduated Muslim students of OAU for the benefit of OAU Muslim students that have good academic records and indigent students with great potentials.
The benefits of this scheme to the awardees are innumerable and it has also played a major role in the sustenance and smooth running of the academic activities of her beneficiaries.
Scholarship Requirements for 2022 UNIFEMGA Scholarships:
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Be an undergraduate or postgraduate student of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- Be a Muslim
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 for Honour scholarship and 3.5 for Merit scholarship.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship is a long term (4 or 5 year) sponsorship of the students by Chapters and individuals, to improve the sustenance of the scholarship program.
- The merit-based scholarship was fixed at N60,000 per student while the indigent based scholarship was fixed at N50,000;
- Postgraduate students for #75,000 each.
- The Scholarships are given to beneficiaries to see them through school.