Applications for the University of Ibadan SASP Scholarships for Indigent Students is currently ongoing for qualified and interested students of the university.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
The history and influence of the University of Ibadan have made it one of the most prestigious universities in Africa.
The University of Ibadan (UI) is the oldest degree-awarding institution in Nigeria and is located five miles (8 kilometres) from the centre of the major city of Ibadan in Western Nigeria. It was established in 1948 as the University College Ibadan, as a College of the University of London which supervised its academic programmes and awarded degrees until 1967.
- Students must be on the MMBS programme at any level in the College of Medicine, University of Ibadan.
- Students must either be a native of Warri North Local Government Area or have Itsekiri parentage.
Edward & Aduke Famuyide Scholarship
- Student must be on the MBBS programme
- Student must be in the top 25th percentile in pediatrics
Cecilia Oshikanlu Scholarship
- Students mjust be on the MBBS programme at the 100 or 200 level of study
- Mother of student must be a widow
Adebayo and Olabisi Adejumo Scholarship
- Student must be a Nursing student at any level in the College o Medicine, University of Ibadan.
How To Apply for 2022 University of Ibadan SASP Scholarships
Interested and qualified students should visit the counseling Unit at the E. Latunde Odeku Medical Library Extension to obtain their forms.
The following contacts can be reached for further information;
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
+2348027823727 (or the Office of the Provost).