2022 University of Leeds Masters Scholarships for International Students: Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified students for Leeds Masters Scholarships, worth £5,000, which aim to encourage eligible students from under-represented groups to study for a Master’s qualification.
For successful applicants, the Leeds Masters Scholarship can be awarded as a fee waiver or as monthly payments directly to you. These scholarships are funded by the generous donations of alumni through the University of Leeds Footsteps Fund.
Details of University of Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022
By applying for a Leeds Masters Scholarship, you will also be considered for the University’s Plus Programme. This tailored support service provides many free and bespoke activities during the year, including pastoral support, extra funding opportunities and more.
If your Leeds Masters Scholarship application is successful, you will automatically be registered on the Plus Programme. If it is unsuccessful, you may still be able to benefit from access to the University’s Plus Programme throughout your studies.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Leeds Masters Scholarships 2022
To be eligible for the University of Leeds Masters Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be an international student
- Applicants must start a full-time, part-time or distance learning Master’s programme at the University of Leeds in the 2022/23 academic year. This must lead directly to an MA, MBA, MEd, MMus, MPH, MRes, MSc, LLM or Masters by Research qualification. Please note, that students undertaking an integrated Undergraduate and Master’s degree are not eligible to apply for a Leeds Masters Scholarship.
- Be paying postgraduate tuition fees at the UK rate.
- Not already hold a Master’s degree.
- Not have more than 50% of your postgraduate tuition fees covered for you, for example by an employer or public funding body (e.g NHS/NHS Business Services Authority).
How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Leeds Masters Scholarship. Details of the eligibility criteria can be found on our website here. Please read the information on this page before proceeding with this application. You can start the form then save your progress and come back to it later; you don’t have to complete it all in one go.
The Application Deadline is 13th June 2022
Interested candidates can visit the Official Webpage for more information
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.