Application is now open for UOS International Masters Scholarship 2022/2023. The University of Surrey (UOS) is pleased to announce a brand new scholarship scheme aimed at welcoming new master’s students to Surrey from seven different countries. The awards are named as follows:
- Surrey India Masters Scholarship 2022
- Surrey Thailand Masters Scholarship 2022
- Surrey Nigeria Masters Scholarship 2022
- Surrey Pakistan Masters Scholarship 2022
- Surrey Turkey Masters Scholarship 2022
- Surrey Vietnam Masters Scholarship 2022
- Surrey Ghana Masters Scholarship 2022
Eligibility Criteria for UOS International Masters Scholarship
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a national of India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam or Ghana.
- Hold an offer for a full-time master’s programme (except MBA).
- Meet all the conditions of your offer.
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees).
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship. You may, however, also be in receipt of the Surrey alumni discount).
- Be registering for the first year of a full-time Master’s programme with a September/October 2022 start date.
Eligible Countries: India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam or Ghana.
Benefits of the UOS International Masters Scholarship
- All successful offer holders will be awarded a tuition fee discount of £2,500 on the first-year fees.
How To Apply
- There is no formal application for the UOS International Masters Scholarship. All offer holders will be considered against the above and, if successful, the award will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount.
- For programmes of more than one year (i.e. MSc Electronic Engineering (Euromasters FT), the award is payable for the first year of study only.
- Final decisions on the eligibility of applicants and allocation of scholarships will be made by the University of Surrey’s International Student Recruitment Office.
- For all enquiries regarding this scholarship, please contact the University’s International Student Recruitment Office here
The Application Deadline is not Specified.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.