2022 University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers, Scientists
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The University of Sydney under the Faculty of Engineering is offering the International Tuition Fee Research Scholarship to eligible international students who are enrolling in a Postgraduate Research Program for the 2022–2023 academic session.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
This scholarship will provide academic tuition fees to outstanding international higher degree research (HDR) students within the Faculty of Engineering.
Details of University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Funded by the University of Sydney Faculty of Engineering, this scholarship has been established to provide academic tuition fees to outstanding international higher degree research (HDR) students within the Faculty.
The scholarship will provide academic course fees and the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), subject to satisfactory academic performance for:
- Up to four research periods for a successful master’s by the research recipient (no possible extension)
- Up to 12 research periods for a PhD recipient with a possible two research period extension.
To be eligible for the University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants be an international student
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission for a full-time PhD or master’s by research program with the intent to transfer to a PhD after satisfactory completion of the first progress review interview
- Applicants must provide evidence that their stipend allowance is being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded
- Applicants must apply and be considered for an RTP scholarship
- Applicants must not be the recipient of an RTP or equivalent primary scholarship that provides academic course fees.
How To Apply
To apply for the University of Sydney Postgraduate Research Scholarship, applicants are to note that Engineering HDR students who can provide evidence of their stipend allowance being paid by a third-party sponsor or university-funded will be considered for this scholarship.
To express interest, contact email@example.com
To be considered for this scholarship, you must also apply for a Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship (International).
Note: The award of this scholarship is subject to funding availability.
The Application Deadline is still Ongoing