2022 Uppsala University Scholarships for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers, Undergraduates
Login / Register
Uppsala University Scholarships for International Students are now open for applications and designed to support international students wishing to study at Uppsala University, Sweden. There are several scholarships available for international students each year who are applying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarships are awarded to programmes that are on-campus based in Uppsala or on Gotland, and for programmes mainly taught at Uppsala University. Scholarships are open for all citizens of a country outside of the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
Eligibility Criteria For Uppsala University Scholarships 2022
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from a non-European Union or European Economic Area country.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degrees in recognized universities across the globe.
- Applicants must show great academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be regarded as fee-paying international students before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Eligible Courses: Applicants may be offered scholarships in all the courses at Uppsala University except Master’s programmes in Religion in Peace and conflict, Biology Genetic and Molecular Plant Science, Biology NABiS Nordic Master in Biodiversity and Systematics, sino-Swedish Master in Computer Science – Software Engineering, or the Joint Nordic Master’s Programme in Environmental law.
How To Apply
To be considered for these scholarships, applicant must first submit an application for a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme at the Uppsala University website before the application deadline.
The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority choice.
The Application Deadline is 1st February 2022.