2022 USIP Generation Change Fellows Program for Young Nigerians
The United States Institute of Peace (USIP) is pleased to announce the 2022 Generation Change Fellows Program (GCFP) dedicated to strengthening the capacity of civically engaged youth leaders to influence their communities positively.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The five-day fellowship program will deliver training in effective leadership, conflict management, and prejudice awareness and reduction for emerging leaders to have a greater impact in their communities.
Details About USIP Generation Change Fellows Program
The fellowship will give participants the additional skills, knowledge, support, and resources needed to increase their resilience as peacebuilders and civic leaders, manage conflict at a local level and increase the effectiveness of their peacebuilding programs. Upon completing the program, participants will join Generation Change’s global community of emerging civic leaders and will have access to various resources provided by USIP.
To be eligible for the USIP Fellowship Program 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be of Nigerian origin
- Must currently live and work in Nigeria.
- Must be 18-35 years old.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must have founded a peacebuilding organization or have worked in a leadership role in an organization that does peacebuilding work for at least 3 years.
- Must possess a willingness to participate and learn from peers and facilitators.
- Must be able to travel and fully commit to the program between April 25-May 1, 2022. These dates may change depending on restrictions related to COVID-19.
- Travel expenses
- Visa expenses
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the USIP Generation Change Fellows Program 2022 for young Nigerians are to submit their written application using the application portal and also upload and submit an updated curriculum vitae or resume and a scanned copy of ID.
The Application Deadline is 18th February 2022 at 5:00 pm Nigeria Time.