2022 VentureWell Accelerator E-Team Programme (up to $25,000)
The E-Team Programme, part of the VentureWell Accelerator, supports student ventures as you embark down the path you’re likely to take as an innovator and entrepreneur
They help you advance your invention through a powerful mix of up to $25,000 in grant funding, entrepreneurship training, mentorship by dedicated staff, national recognition, and networking with peers and industry experts.
Do you have an idea that can change the world? Every year, they award over $800,000 in non-dilutive E-Team grants to early-stage innovator teams that develop scalable innovations which aim to solve a large social, health, or environmental challenge.
- Pioneer for E-Teams: You’ll start your entrepreneurship journey with Pioneer for E-Teams, the first stage of the E-Team Programme. Through $5,000 in non-dilutive funding and an entrepreneurship training workshop designed to help you discover the best market for your invention, we kickstart your potential and outline the possible pathways for your invention.
- Propel for E-Teams: Once you have successfully completed Pioneer for E-Teams and built a strong foundation for advancing your innovation, you’re eligible to level up and apply for Propel for E-Teams. Propel offers an additional $20,000 in non-dilutive funding and training focused on supporting you as you build your business model canvas and make plans for testing your business hypotheses.
- Unlock up to $25,000 to launch your venture. The grants are competitive, recognized nationally as a source of non-dilutive funding, and empower innovators to explore commercialization.
- Attend the fully funded training workshops and explore possible pathways for your venture. They have a bank of innovation curricula that combine lean startup principles with company building, professional development, and individual cultivation.
- Tap into the VentureWell mentor and E-Team network, with the potential to connect with investors and strategic partners who can transform your venture.
- E-Team members have been named to the Time Magazine “Best Inventions” list and Forbes’ “30 Under 30”; appointed as an AAAS-Lemelson Invention Ambassador; and appeared in The New York Times, National Geographic, and other publications.
Eligibility for 2022 VentureWell Accelerator E-Team Programme
- You should have inventions that will scale to address a pressing social, health, or environmental need. They fund innovations that can solve challenges including health, food security, energy, and climate change.
- Be an innovation that is different from other competing technologies.
- Have a strong commitment to exploring commercialization of your innovation.
- Open to teams that include two or more students and a faculty advisor.
How To Apply
For more information, see FAQ and visit E-Team Programme.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.