2022 Web3 Africa Women Fellowship for Young African women
Web3 Africa Women Fellowship is a program for young African women who are undergraduates and recent graduates of tertiary institutions in Africa. WAAW Fellowship seeks to develop the next generation of African women leaders in frontier tech by providing entry-level opportunities to learn and build competencies for the emerging virtual economy.
Requirements for Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022 :
– Ages between 18 – 30
– Fast learner with keen interest in Web 3 and Creator Economy
– Applicants must be able to dedicate 8 hours per week to learning challenges
– Must be living in an African country
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Benefits of Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022
Paid on-site internship with Earn Games in Dubai for 2 best applicants
– Stipend of $300 per month
– Learning paths: Web3 programming and tools, NFT Trading and tokenomics, Content creation, design and promotion.
– Learn soft critical skills for the future
– Access to job opportunities
– Belong to a global community
How To Apply
Interested female applicants can visit the official page for more information on how to apply.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.