Applications for the WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme is currently open.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers. The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
Scholarship Details of 2022 WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme:
The WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme aims to engage Nigerian graduates who are looking at joining the leading digital bank in Nigeria and have innovative tech skills that will benefit the company’s vision in digital banking.
Scholarship Requirements for 2022 WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme:
To participate in this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- First Class or Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months of work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Have a passion for IT (specialized technology)
- A masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.