2022 WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme for Nigerians
Applications for the WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme is currently open.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, the Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders.
The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers. The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
Scholarship Details of 2022 WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme:
The WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme aims to engage Nigerian graduates who are looking at joining the leading digital bank in Nigeria and have innovative tech skills that will benefit the company’s vision in digital banking.
Scholarship Requirements for 2022 WEMA Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme:
To participate in this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- First Class or Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months of work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Have a passion for IT (specialized technology)
- A masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.