2022 WJP World Justice Challenge For Organizations Worldwide
The World Justice Challenge 2022 is a global competition to identify, recognize and promote good practices and high-impact projects and policies that protect and advance the rule of law.
As a key component of the next World Justice Forum 2022: Building More Just Communities, the World Justice Challenge is dedicated to addressing structural inequities and governance weaknesses exacerbated by the COVID-19 crisis.
As a rule of law, performance continues to deteriorate globally in the wake of the pandemic, communities are falling further behind the Sustainable Development Goals’ promise to “leave no one behind.”
In order to fulfil this ambition and clear the pathway to more just communities, it is critical to identify and promote effective approaches to key rule of law challenges. The Challenge will contribute to this agenda by compiling a crowd-sourced evidence base for what works, raising its strategic visibility, and strengthening an emerging network of high quality, high impact rule of law organizations, projects and policies.
WJP invites entries that strengthen the foundational elements of the rule of law, support a just recovery from COVID-19, and tackle the root causes of societies’ persistent inability to deliver a dignified life for all.
To be considered for the contest, you must understand that:
- Initiatives addressing at least one of the following Challenge themes, as they relate to addressing structural inequities and fundamental barriers on the path to a just COVID-19 recovery, are eligible to apply:
- Access to Justice for All
- Anti-Corruption and Open Government
- Equal Rights and Non-Discrimination
- The competition is multidisciplinary and open to organizations worldwide, including, but not limited to: non-profits; social entrepreneurs; media; national and multilateral government agencies; local government bodies; businesses/private sector enterprises; bar associations; and law firms from any country or territory in the world.
- Applicants may submit no more than two entries.
- Collaborative entries among several organizations are welcome.
- Entries must be submitted in English.
- Cash awards of $20,000 USD will go to five initiatives that show demonstrable results and promising prospects for future progress and replication/scaling.
Entries will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Impact: the initiative has demonstrably made a material contribution to improving an important justice problem in one or more of the thematic categories above
- Sustainability: the initiative demonstrates the potential for sustained operation over time
- Scaling/Replicability: the initiative demonstrates the potential for expansion in its current context and/or replication in other contexts (e.g. other geographies, populations or sectors)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified organisations should apply using this link.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.