2022 World Bank Young Professionals Program for Young Graduates
Applications are currently invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for World Bank Young Professionals Program. This program is highly competitive and available for applicants who demonstrate a passion for international development, graduate education, relevant professional experience.
The WBG YPP is a starting point for an exciting career at the World Bank Group. Young Professionals are recruited from around the world with various academic and professional backgrounds relevant to the World Bank, IFC and MIGA.
What to Expect from World Bank Young Professionals Program
The World Bank and IFC have merged their respective Young Professionals Programs into one World Bank Group Young Professionals Program (WBG YPP).
The new program is now accepting applications on behalf of three institutions (the World Bank, IFC and MIGA). Building on the rich legacy of its predecessor programs, the WBG YPP will recruit and develop future leaders to collaborate effectively across our institutions on joint WBG solutions to development challenges.
Young Professionals are recruited from around the world, with a preference for nationals of WBG member countries and countries of operations. We welcome all qualified individuals from diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
To be eligible for World Bank Young Professionals Program for Young Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Be born on or after October 1, 1990
- Have a master’s or doctoral degree
- Specialize in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas
- Demonstrate relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level
- Be fluent in English
- The Bank’s Group recruitment policy is to hire a staff of the highest caliber, on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries or countries of operations.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the World Bank Young Professionals Program should ensure that you meet all eligibility requirements and have reviewed the application requirements before can proceed to apply online for this program.
Applicants will be required to submit the following documents:
- Academic Credentials
- 1 Short Essay
- Short Summary of Thesis or Dissertation (World Bank candidates, only if applicable)
- 3 Professional or Academic Recommendations
Diploma, Degree Completion Letter, Proof of Enrolment with Expected Graduation Date or Transcript. Recommendations will be requested via email during the eligibility screening stage.
The Application Deadline is 15th July 2022
Interested and eligible applicants can visit the official webpage for more information.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.