Applications for the Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Program 2022 are now open. The YIL Fellowship is a four-month annual leadership immersion programme in innovation management designed to empower young professionals to attain their ultimate career dreams and inspire innovation in their spheres.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Its chief aim is to unleash human potential and scale up excellence. This is an opportunity for exceptional young professionals to train to become innovation leaders. In this fifth edition of the fellowship, candidates are expected to learn and use innovative tools to create solutions to societal challenges and eventually scale them up for real impact.
Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Program 2022 Programme Content
The theme of the Y.I.L Fellowship is “scaling up excellence”. The fellowship programme includes: lectures, plenary sessions, workshops, and demonstrations. Important aspects of the training are: the challenge phase, the accelerator, the internship, and the mentorship.
Insightful modules that will be covered in the lectures include:
- Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making:
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Innovating with the Business Model Canvas
- Managing Social and Human Capital
- Digital Product Management
- Innovation for Enterpreneurs: From Idea to Marketplace
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Effective Communication: Writing, Design, and Presentation
- Techniques and Tools for Success
- Innovation Leadership
Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Program 2022 Benefits
- Learn how to create innovations from the Global Innovation experts
- Participate in capstone projects and develop products
- Access to Global Mentors in your field
- Gain Innovation Management certification
- Access to a great network of talented young professionals across the globe
- Access to a full scholarship
- Gain a diploma in innovation management from the African University of Science and Technology, Abuja.
Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Program 2022 Eligibility
- Applicants must be from Africa and currently living in their country;
- Applicants should have a track record of excellence;
- Applicants must be between 20-30 years of age;
- Applicants should have a hard skill.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Young Innovation Leaders Fellowship Program 2022 should apply before the Application Deadline
The application deadline is June 20, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.