2022 Zendesk Foundation Tech for Good Impact Award
Tech for Good is a comprehensive program donating software, expertise, and financial support to nonprofit organizations tackling a wide range of social problems. By leveraging the power of Customer Experience (CX) tools, our partners are able to improve efficiency and magnify their impact, achieving their mission at greater scale. From 2018 to 2021 we donated over $7M in product to over 110 nonprofits globally.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Tech for Good Impact Awards will provide multiple grants totaling $500K, product donations, and pro bono support to global nonprofit organizations. From June 1 – September 12, 2022, we’re looking for organizations or projects that seek to make a tangible difference in one of the Zendesk Foundation’s impact areas:
- Foster community – enable connections that offer support and allow people to thrive;
- Promote resilience in a time of crisis – safeguard against disaster and reduce human suffering;
- Create career pathways into tech – close the economic opportunity gap and reduce unemployment.
Requirements and Qualifications for Zendesk Foundation Tech for Good Impact Award
- Applicants must be verifiable charitable organizations operating for charitable purposes whose activities are in furtherance of the Foundation’s core focus areas.
- Organizations must submit an application via the submission form that demonstrates how the applicant’s beneficiary communities will be impacted by Zendesk software and grant funds.
- Only applications submitted through the application form will be considered. Zendesk will not accept emailed applications.
Tech for Good has two main goals:
- Provide nonprofits with Zendesk software and grants to help them serve more people and create more impact among vulnerable populations;
- Partner with nonprofits that provide workforce development training for careers in customer experience (CX) to historically marginalized and underrepresented groups.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Tech for Good Impact Award are to submit an application via the submission form showing how the applicant’s beneficiary communities will be impacted by Zendesk software and grant funds.
For more details,visit Zendesk Foundation website