2023/2024 Princeton in Africa Nexus Fellowship Program for young African Professionals.
In 2023, Princeton in Africa is expanding its model to pilot Nexus! Princeton in Africa Nexus will pair 5 Africa Fellows educated and resident on the African continent with 5 Fellows educated at U.S. accredited institutions in the same fellowship host organizations on the African continent for a co-fellow exchange of skills, knowledge, leadership, and technical expertise. The Nexus is an addition to PiAf’s signature fellowship program tailored for young leaders educated at a U.S.-accredited institution!
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The program is designed to enrich our Fellows’ experience and professional growth on the African continent and bring young professionals educated in African institutions into our community of nearly 700 alumni spanning all over the world.
How do I become a Nexus Fellow?
In order to be eligible for the Nexus program, applicants must:
- Have citizenship in an African Country and have current residency in an African country (applicants with dual U.S. citizenship will not be considered).
- Have an Undergraduate Degree or a Master’s degree (or equivalent), or a Ph.D. from an African University.
The eligibility requirements of the general PiAf fellowship program are:
- PiAf general applicants must be recent graduates or graduating seniors of a U.S.-accredited 4-year college or university. Note, most universities outside of the U.S. are not U.S.-accredited; if you graduate from a non-U.S. accredited university, then obtain an additional degree from a U.S.-accredited university, you would be eligible to apply for Princeton in Africa. All applicants must have a 4-year undergraduate degree or a graduate degree from a U.S.-accredited university.
- If a candidate interested in Nexus only has a degree from an accredited 4-year U.S. college or university they would be considered for the general fellowship program.
How To Apply
- Resume or CV (2 pages max)
- Official transcript (All Applicants)
- University Enrollment Verification Documentation (Nexus Applicants Only)
- One letter of recommendation (submitted using this form)
- $75 Non-refundable Application Fee (Fee waivers available on a need-basis, email [email protected] for more information)
- Complete Online Application
- Demonstrated commitment to service
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Princeton in Africa Nexus Fellowship Program 2023/2024
The Application Deadline is the 26th of October 2022