2023 Abrdn UK Summer Internships and Graduate Programmes
2023 UK internship and graduate campaign is live, and we have opportunities available within our Edinburgh and London offices. If you’re an ambitious student looking for a UK internship or graduate opportunity
Summer Internship opportunities are available to penultimate and final year students from diverse backgrounds.
Applications for our 2023 UK Summer Internships and Graduate Programmes are now open. In the UK, we offer Summer internships in the following areas: Brand, Marketing and Corporate Affairs, Client Group, Finance, Investments, Operations, Risk and Compliance, Commercial & Strategy, Actuarial and Investment Technology Solutions.
The application for the US Summer 2023 Investment Internship is now open.
Applications to our UK graduate programmes for 2023 are now open. Please refer to the internship opportunities available in the UK, US and Asia Pacific – highly performing interns will be invited to join our graduate programmes.
For graduate opportunities within alternative business areas, please refer to the internship opportunities available in the UK, US and Asia Pacific – highly performing interns will be invited to join our Graduate Programmes.
CV & online application
If you’re serious about a role with us, it’s worth taking the time at this stage to get your CV and application right.
- Make sure you tailor your CV to the role you have applied for.
- Highlight the unique qualities you can bring to our organisation.
- Ensure your application explains what has motivated you to apply to the role and company.
- When providing examples, remember to explain the “how you did something” as well as the “what you did”, so we can see the skills you utilised.
- Re-read your application to ensure your answers have expressed everything you wanted to.
With online tests, the key thing is to practise them first. This will help you to feel comfortable with the format of the questions so that you have the best chance of doing well. There are several practice sites available, such as those offered by Cut-e (Aon) Assessments, and you can ask your careers service for help or search online for some extra practice examples.
When doing the test for real, it is always best to choose a quiet location where you won’t be disturbed.
When it comes to the telephone interview, this is your chance to have a conversation with us and to re-affirm your motivation for applying.
Remind yourself what it is that attracts you to abrdn and how you hope to contribute towards our ambition of being a world class investments company.
Try to vary or give a little more detail around the answers given on your application.
If you’re selected for our assessment centre, then be ready to step up a gear again.
This is the final stage in the process, where we get to meet you face to face and you have the chance to really make an impression. Our centres are designed to set you up for success and allow you to demonstrate what you can bring to our organisation.
An assessment centre will typically consist of an Interview, business-related case study and/or group exercise.
- Remember we will have read your application and your telephone interview notes, so it’s important not just to repeat the same things. It’s ok to use some of the same examples just remember to give more depth to your answer.
- Try to vary your examples so that you are not pulling from the same scenario throughout.
- Examples can be from any situation, University, Part time work, voluntary work , clubs society’s’ personal experiences, whatever you feel most relevantly answers the questions and demonstrates your strengths, skills and attributes for the role.
- When answering each question, remember to explain the “how you did something” as well as the “what you did”, so we can see the steps you took to achieve it and skills you utilised.
- Remember to focus on what you did; the interviewer will be looking for “I”, even in team-working examples.
- Listen to the whole question, and answer the question that the interviewer asks, not the question that you wanted them to ask.
- If you can’t think of an example for a particular question, ask to come back to the question at the end. If you don’t understand a question ask the interviewer to repeat or re-phrase it.
The number of people taking part will vary, depending on the number of candidates who’ve made it through to this stage.
How To Apply
For more Information, Visit the website for Abrdn 2023 UK Summer Internships and Graduate Programmes
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.