2023 Access Bank Advanced Africa Digital Training Scholarships for Young Africans
Advance Africa is a Pan-African Digital Training Program powered by Access Bank in collaboration with Udacity and they are providing 5000 scholarships to young minds across Africa.
Access Bank is partnering with Udacity to pioneer a fully digital program that aims at sourcing for exceptional youths across Africa. The objective is to find young people who are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity in order hone their skills in digital paths and achieve mastery and at the same time have the opportunity to learn and earn for free.
Participants will be part of a tech-focused community and will build their network with other young inspiring youths across Africa with the same goal.
The entire program is designed for youths to learn and carry out innovative projects that brings solution to real-world problems that will enable them to level up their skills, earn badges/nanodegrees and be ready for the future of work!
Eligibility Requirements for 2023 Access Bank Advanced Africa Digital Training Scholarships
- STEM graduate or demonstrated evidence of strong interest in pursuing IT and Digital career (supporting documents must be submitted during application)
- Consistent access to a laptop
- Consistent access to strong data network and power supply
- Commitment to the time required for the program
- Must give pre-consent during application for Udacity to share data with the bank
- Applicants must be between 20 – 30 years
Successful applicants are given the opportunity to compete and discover their potentials in the different tracks. Participants will take part in taster sessions that develops problem-solving, conflict resolution, community challenge and employability skills. Participants who successfully complete the course are awarded a badge that can displayed on LinkedIn and other social media apps to upgrade their profiles. (Duration: 2 months)
Top Participants from previous level are given the opportunity to complete the intermediate nanodegrees and successful candidates will be given a scholarship to progress to Level 2 where they will obtain an Advanced Nanodegree. (Duration: 2 months)
Top Participants from Level 1 will be given the opportunity to complete the Advanced nanodegrees and Internship opportunities with the Bank. Successful Interns will have the opportunity to be offered a full-time employment position with the Bank. (Duration: 6 months)
- Cloud Computing: Cloud development is the foundation for the new world of software development. Learn how to build and deploy production-ready full stack apps
- App Development: Learn how to build high quality and dynamic applications
- Web Development: Learn how to build high quality websites and create stunning user experiences for the web
- Business Analytics: Get the right foundation needed to achieve any business objective
- Data Science: Learn real-world data science with projects designed by industry experts.
- Data Analysis: Learn how to use Python, SQL, and statistics to uncover insights, communicate critical findings, and create data-driven solutions.
- Product Management: Learn the right product management skills for the transformation of any business.
- Digital Marketing: Get real-world experience to run live campaigns and gain a 360-degree understanding of digital marketing.
How To Apply
Interested applicants can Apply Here.
The Application is Ongoing
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.