2023 Africa Blockchain Incubation Program (Scholarship available)
Do you have a groundbreaking idea for using blockchain technology to solve a real-world problem? Are you passionate about driving positive change in your community through the power of decentralization? Apply for the Africa Blockchain Incubation Programme 2023.
The Africa Blockchain Incubation Programme is a four-month intensive programme designed to help participants develop and launch their blockchain projects. Selected participants will receive training, mentorship, and resources to help bring their ideas to fruition.
Selected participants will enjoy the following benefits which to help bring their ideas to fruition.
- Blockchain Technology: Participants will be provided with overall insight into blockchain technology and connections with the industry.
- Business Education: Participants will be provided with business knowledge, industry connections, and an introduction to investors.
- Platform Support: Product development support from leading blockchain platform providers.
- Business Support: Business development and entrepreneurship education support from business experts.
- Business Guidance and Investor Access: Meetings with a group of highly successful entrepreneurs and investors with expertise in scaling high-tech startups.
- Demo Day: The programme concludes with a Demo Day providing startups the opportunity to pitch their business to investors, experts, and the Blockchain community.
- There are a number of scholarships to participate in this programme. However, if you are unable to secure one of the scholarships, you can still participate, but you will be responsible for covering the cost of participation in the programme.
Eligibility Requirement for 2023 Africa Blockchain Incubation Program
They are looking for ambitious individuals that are forward-thinking, innovative, and ready to take up challenges in creating the next Big Thing.
- Must be between 20 – 35 years of age.
- Priorities are given to Female Applications.
- Strong business case and market potential.
- Both idea-stage and early-stage (1 year) companies are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
- Applications Open: December 2022 – January 31, 2023
- Selection and Notification: February 1 – 28, 2023
- Incubation Program (Virtual): March 1, 2023 – June 16, 2023
- Demo Day (In-Person at Kigali, Rwanda): June 2023
- Post-Incubation: July 2023
The Application Deadline is 31st January 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.