Join CapaCiTi’s no-cost, full-time, 18-month development programme and improve your knowledge in full-stack web development from basics to advanced techniques.
This programme takes place over 18 months, with the first 6 months spent on Campus at CapaCiTi and the following 12 months spent with our partner Younglings to develop and grow your skills.
Your work placement will be with Younglings who are dedicated to creating an environment for young people who aspire to become Software Developers and are passionate about the craft.
During your Younglings placement, you will be encouraged to think deeply about new Digital Products that will improve your world and will explore and create new products through interaction, application, and advancement.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
This part of the programme gives you exposure to the working environment and allows you to choose a pathway to build your career on – Front End, Back End, Mobile, Data Science, or Cyber Security.
Requirements for 2023 CapaCiTi Software Development Programme
To apply, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Provide your certificate of highest academic achievement
- Have no criminal record and a clean credit history
- Have a minimum NQF level 6 qualification, ideally with an IT focus
- Either self-taught and/or had prior IT training
- Competent in current technologies and have the desire to follow a career in IT
- South African nationality
- Between the age range of 18 to 35 years old
- Be under or unemployed at the time of application
- Able to attend full-time training Monday to Friday
- Able to commit to the full 18-month programme and committed to completing it
- Be available from January 2023
- Complete CapaCiTi campus-based experiential learning and training for 6 months
- Take part in a Younglings placement to Build Your Own Future as a Software Developer for a further 12 months
- Complete and submit assessments and projects as required throughout the programme
- Complete practical workplace activities on time and to a high standard
- Participate in all activities, tasks, and workshops
- Engage with professional development workshops, activities, teamwork, and reflection for personal growth
- Introduction to HTML
- Introduction to CSS
- Bootstrap Overview
- Python Fundamentals
- Introduction to DJango
The programme will offer the following:
- Training in Software Development principles
- Work experience with set requirements and outcomes
- Industry-specific knowledge, experience, and application
- A structured workforce development plan
- Ongoing mentorship and assessment
How To Apply
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the CapaCiTi Software Development Programme 2023
The Application Deadline is Unspecified
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.