2023 Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) For Young Nigerians
Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award is an ARM initiative in partnership with TechnoVision’s TVC Labs that aims at providing young Nigerians with an opportunity to develop innovative start-up ventures that add economic value to Nigeria.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The DAAYTA 2023 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future.
It seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create a positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
Details for 2023 Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA):
The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award (DAAYTA) programme was inaugurated by ARM in honor of its founding CEO in 2015 to promote lifelong learning by helping young Nigerian graduates and undergraduates bring ideas to life.
The initiative is in line with the Firm’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 35 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for April 2023
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
Duration and Reward
The winner of DAAYTA 2023 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital;
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
For more information on eligibility criteria, kindly refer to the Terms & Conditions here. You can also view the FAQs below.