Dell Technologies has launched the annual graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in Middle East, Africa and Turkey. The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
If you are a senior student who is working on your graduation project in any of the bellow topics in the Agriculture, Sustainability, Education, Healthcare, and Wellbeing sectors, you are welcomed to join us for a very exciting ride!
The targeted topics: AI, IoT, Information Security, and 5G.
- Students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any academic Institution in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
- Students should have a faculty member as their supervisor.
- Students should be a non-governmental employees and full-time university students.
- Authenticity of the information provided by the students should be validated by the head of his/her department or his/her faculty advisor.
- Students should be listed only in one project.
- All communication between Dell Technologies and the project team will be done through the project academic advisor and the designated team leader.
- Each competing team should consist of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 members. One of the team members should be selected as a team leader with the following responsibilities.
Prizes and Benefits
Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below:
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
- All the Top 10 team members will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
- Envision the Future Competition will be offering a mentoring opportunity by Dell Experts for our finalists projects (who will pass the interim phase to the final one)
- A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell Technologies events in the region. All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.
The competition consists of 3 phases:
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Project Abstract Submission:
Submission window: 15th of November till 15th of December 2022
Announcement of Shortlisted Projects 9th of February 2023
- Interim Design Report Submission:
Submission 16th of March 2023
Announcement of The Top 20 Finalists:13th of April 2023 that will be offered a technical mentorship from Dell Technologies.
- Final Report Submission:
Submission 25th of July 2023
The Winners Announcement – 31st of August 2023
Determination of Winners:
All the documents submitted to the competition are blindly reviewed and evaluated by international professors and experts who reside outside the region. Each document is reviewed by at least two different evaluators.
For More Information:
The Application Deadline is 15th December 2022