2023 Deloitte Graduate Recruitment for young Nigerian graduates.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services.
Requirements for 2023 Deloitte Graduate Recruitment
- Be willing to live our purpose of making an impact that matters.
- Have graduated from a recognized University/ Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Have a minimum of five (5) credits (including Maths and English) in one sitting.
- Be maximum of 26 years old.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before.
- 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Audit & Assurance
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Tax & Regulatory Services
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Consulting
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Financial Advisory
- Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment – Risk Advisory
The Application Deadline is 8th December 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.