2023 Deloitte One Young World Scholarship to Attend OYW Summit in Belfast, UK (Fully-funded)
Applications are open for the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2023. As a longstanding partner of One Young World, Deloitte is proud to support the scholarship which will enable five outstanding young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit in Belfast, United Kingdom on October 2 – 5, 2023.
The scholarship is seeking candidates who have demonstrated commitment to:
- Create, scale, or support efforts that reduce carbon emissions.
- Reduce the negative impacts of climate change through technology, activism, community programs, policy, nature-based solutions, or other similar efforts.
- Empower individuals within the community or around the world to take climate action.
- Plan and strategize around reducing climate change-related natural disaster impacts and strengthening resiliency.
- Improve access to education, skills, or employment opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy. For example, women and girls, and disadvantaged youth.
- Create skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for people to prepare for the future workforce, including in areas where there are talent shortages.
- Accelerate entrepreneurship, new types of employment, or provide opportunities for people to overcome traditional barriers to employment.
Benefits of the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2023
Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast
- Travel restrictions permitting
- Hotel accommodation in a private room between 1 and 5 (inclusive) October, 2023
- The cost of travel to and from Belfast (economy class)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit)
- Ground transportation between Summit venues
- Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions for their delegation in the lead-up to and during the Summit, and a Deloitte “buddy”
Eligibility for Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2023
- Applicants should be aged 18 – 30;
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship, but projects must be based where Deloitte has a presence (Candidates from Northern Ireland are particularly encouraged to apply);
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change;
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership;
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues;
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address either climate and environmental challenges, or education and skills-based challenges.
How to Apply for the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2023
The application deadline is January 31, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Deloitte One Young World Scholarship.
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.