Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Programme is for young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for our Graduate Trainee Programme.
Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the leading FMCG companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation.
Requirements for 2023 Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Programme:
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- First Class Honours
- 0 to 3 years of work experience
- Not more than 30 years of age
- B.Eng. and B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Statistics and Economics
- Candidates must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of our company
- Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded)
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Univerity certificate
How To Apply
Use the link below to submit an application
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
Candidates must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of our company
The Application Deadline is 31st January 2023
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.