2023 European University Institute(EUI) Young African Leaders Programme for African Countries
European University Institute(EUI) Young African Leaders Programme is aimed at mid-career African public servants, journalists, entrepreneurs and civil society leaders.
The School of Transnational Governance (STG) is looking for applicants with a keen interest in pan-African issues, including peace, security and governance; gender and inclusiveness; migration and mobility; education, science, and skills development.
Other issues on the programme’s agenda are climate change and resilience; the private sector, trade and investments; technology and digital transformation; and public health.
The Young African Leaders Programme (YALP) of the EUI School of Transnational Governance (STG) provides a unique opportunity for aspiring leaders from Africa to further develop their policy work and professional skills amidst international experts and global leaders.
In the dynamic academic environment of the European University Institute (EUI) in Florence, selected participants will take part in seminars, trainings and skills development sessions, conferences, and study visits in Europe. Interaction with the other fellows, policymakers and the academic community at the EUI will make this a highly enriching experience.
Requirements for 2023 European University Institute(EUI) Young African Leaders Programme:
- The EUI School of Transnational Governance (EUI/STG) Young African Leaders Programme targets mid-career, high potential policy-makers, diplomats, and professionals from Africa, working in national and local authorities, regional, continental, international organisations and development partners, civil society organisations, academia, media and private sector, in Africa.
- More precisely, the Programme is open to young female and male professionals, mid-career and executives alike, who are nationals of African countries, residing in Africa and are under the age of forty-five.
Duration and Reward
- The basic grant is € 2,500 per month.
- Successful applicants who receive other grants or salaries must disclose this to the EUI. The amount of the grant will be fixed at a lower rate depending on the amount of the additional income (upon production of relevant supporting documents).
- If applicable, family allowances will be added to the basic grant.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
The Application Deadline is 22nd February 2023
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.