2023 Federal Government of Nigeria Project T-MAX Technical & Vocational Skills Training Programme
The Federal Government has approved the implementation of Project T-MAX, a Technical & Vocational Education & Training Programme, to train 15,000 Nigerians.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Project T-Max is a Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) framework designed to equip Nigerians with Technical & Vocational skills while maximizing existing private and public TVET centres & resources across the country.
The Federal Government of Nigeria through the Project T-MAX Technical & Vocational Education & Training Programme, wants to train 15,000 Nigerians across 7-Pilot States: Edo, Enugu, Gombe, Kaduna, Lagos, Nasarawa, Ogun.
Interested candidates will be trained on any of the following:
- Furniture Works
- Welding & Fabrication
- Plumbing & Fittings
- Tiling & Interlocking
- Electrical Installation
- Solar Installation & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Repairs
- Photography & Cinematography
- Tailoring/Fashion Design
- Beauty Care & Cosmetology
- Leather Works
- Agripreneur / Agro-Packaging
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Be in the age range of 18 and 35 years
- Be Resident in any of the 7 pilot States
- Be ready to complete the full course of the programme
- Be able to read and write in English
Programme Duration and Reward
- The Training Programme will run from August 2020 till December 2022
- Applicants will be trained on any of the available skills
- The successful participants will be issued Certificates of Proficiency
- Selected number of successful participants will be placed in 3-month internships with private and public sector organizations
- Starter packs will be given to participants who fulfil the necessary requirements.
Internship Placements & Starter Packs Requirement
To be eligible for the limited Internship Placements & Starter Packs after training, you must:
- Have at least 90% attendance
- Have active class participation
- Have Compliance with Class Rules and Regulations
- Have good performance in class assessments and projects
- Have a Successful completion of final assessments.