2023 Goldman Sachs Student Possibility Programme for Undergraduate/Graduate Students
Goldman Sachs Student Possibility Programme 2023 is designed to equip students from low socio-economic backgrounds for a Summer Internship.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Students who identify with one of the below statements as defined by the UK government and are interested in the 2023 Summer Internship Programme. Eligible students will fulfil one of the following criteria:
- In their penultimate year, or
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree programme and due to graduate between May 2023 and July 2024.
- Global Markets Division considers candidates graduating in 2023 and 2024.
Candidates who identify as first generation in their family to go to university, attend a state school (non-fee paying), or are eligible for free school meals
Goldman Sachs Student Possibility Programme is an interactive multi-day programme for candidates who identify as being from low socio-economic backgrounds*. The programme is open to students from all degree backgrounds and is designed to upskill students through hands-on experience.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
- Work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills
- Network with Goldman Sachs professionals and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
How To Apply
- Apply online via this link.
- Select up to 3 divisions under the 2023 EMEA Summer Internship
- Under the ‘Affiliation / Upload Resume’ section, specify ′ Student Possibility Programme’ in the Job Code field