2023 Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders Africa Program for Women-led tech Startups
Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders is designed to bring the best of Google’s expertise, products, people and technology to women-led tech startups up to Series A stage, based in Africa or building Africa-centered solutions with technology.
The program includes content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders and opportunities to network with our global women founders community.
The Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders Program aims to help women startup founders address challenges that are unique to their experience, including fundraising, hiring and building products. The program structure is the same with access to the best of Google, content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders, and opportunities to network with our global women founders community.
- Women-founded technology startups up to Series A-stage are eligible for the program.
- The Accelerator is sector-agnostic and welcomes startups leveraging machine learning (or plan to in future) from any vertical.
Benefits of 2023 Google for Startups Accelerator
- Equity-free support: Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring: Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training: Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Strategic support: Support on company and product strategy
- Product credits: Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access: Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to experts: Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Technical project partnership: Partnership on advanced technology project
- Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders Class will run from March 2023 to May 2023. Women founders can apply up to Feb 20th.
- The program will run in a hybrid format. At the beginning of the program, Google work with the selected startups to identify their unique challenges and the support required from the program.
- The startups will go through three intensive boot camps, centered on topics such as product, design, hiring, fundraising etc., followed by the OKR (Objective Key Results) workshop to define their objectives for the program.
- Startups also receive 1:1 mentorships. They will also be paired with a dedicated Startup Success Manager (SSM) to help them get the best of Google – its people, network, thought leadership, and technology.
- At the end of the program, startups will be given opportunities to pitch their product or service to Google teams, mentors, VCs and stakeholders from the tech ecosystem. Post-program engagement with the graduated startups continues through the Alumni network.
How To Apply
For More Information:
The Application Deadline is 20th February 2023
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.